Together with us to light up the colors of the world
Provide high-quality products and comprehensive services for global powder coating manufacturers
With the continuous development of the company's business area, we sincerely welcome outstanding professionals and management talents to join!
We advocate the retention of people by treatment and emotions, and through career retention and environment retention, to provide employees with a fair and just competitive environment.
Care and train every employee
Give real care to everyone, and always firmly believe that "people" are the main body that achieves results. Give priority to the training of talents with a long-term perspective, and try our best to provide everybody with
Perform full-channel communication
Conduct all-round and open communication. Confidently express your thoughts and reasonable basis at any time, and listen carefully to the opinions of others
Strive to create a safe, comfortable, energetic, and teamwork working environment to improve employee satisfaction and achieve a balance between work and personal goals.
Chief Investment Officer Date posted:2020-04-03
1.Responsible for formulating the company's annual and medium- and long-term investment strategies, and assigning tasks to subordinate staff;
2.Responsible for exploring the investment market, and organizing personnel to conduct market research on the project's industry and investment projects;
3.Organize personnel to issue a feasibility report based on the market research results, and complete the screening and evaluation of the project;
4.Responsible for participating in or leading investment projects, responsible for project investment agreements, project signing and implementation;
5.Responsible for external relations with enterprises, such as government departments, industry associations, investment target enterprises, banks and other financial institutions;
6.Monitor and manage investment projects, deal with major emergencies in enterprise investment projects in a timely manner, and properly solve them; if the project encounters problems and needs to exit, it is responsible for signing the project exit agreement.
Product designer/supervisor Date posted:2020-04-03
1、Major in art design, hand-painting, and other software;
2、More than two years of experience in visual design, serious and meticulous, and good at innovation;
3、Familiar with PS, flash, maya, 3DMAX and other design related software, have good creative ability, and have keen observation and analysis ability on visual design and color;
4、Have good communication skills and assist all departments to complete related work smoothly;
5、Understanding of anatomy is preferred.
Technician Date posted:2020-04-03
1. Fully responsible for the organization and implementation of the company's scientific and technological work plans and tasks in the workshop and the implementation of the company's technical management related systems and technical process standards in the workshop;
2. Responsible for the daily inspection and rectification implementation of the implementation of the workshop process discipline;
3. Participate in formulating, revising and guiding the implementation of relevant technical, technological, and safe operation procedures and documents in the workshop;
4. Responsible for the organization and implementation of the company's new technology introduction and product development, improvement and other technical work in the workshop to promote the technological innovation of the company's products;
5. Responsible for the organization and implementation of the company's new technology introduction and product development, improvement and other technical work in the workshop to promote the technological innovation of the company's products;
6. Actively participate in the design review and process review activities of related products;
Capital Operation Legal Manager Date posted:2020-04-03
1. Participate in the company's internal affairs and strategic guarantee
2. Provide legal protection for the company's long-term development plan;
3. Participate in the decision-making of major economic activities such as the company's division, merger guarantee, property rights transfer, bidding and reorganization, and handle relevant legal affairs;
4. Handle the company's major economic dispute cases;
5. Provide relevant legal advice to the company's business departments and subsidiaries;
6. Provide legal advice to various departments to ensure that all processes comply with laws and regulations and safeguard the interests of company employees;